Unfortunately, it isn't the tree component thats scrolling out of
place or incorrectly.  What's scrolling out of our control are the
labels inside the items inside the tree (which shouldn't scroll at all
as the items are fixed sizes and.  Needless to say that the Tree is
fast becoming useless to us as a component if the labels can't be read :(