From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ben.clinkinbeard
Sent: 15. elokuuta 2006 17:59
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Web services or FDS: which are you using?

In my ongoing crusade to increase the attention given by Adobe to web
service support in Flex, I decided to do a little impromptu survey. My
feeling is that its a mistake to focus so heavily on FDS in regards to
articles, tutorials and the like when such a small percentage of
organizations will actually deploy the technology.

So, which are you using? I am more interested in actual production
apps, rather than personal projects used for learning or
experimentation purposes.

Personally, I am evaluating Flex as the front end for an application
that relies heavily on .NET web services.

Ben
http://www.returnundefined.com/