Hello world :D
I have a very curious problem that i want to share with you, people...
i don't know how to resolve it... that's the reallity =S.
I'm using a datagrid with two columns; in one of them i embeded a
check box (it's a render item), and the other one only show text; as a
data provider i use an array collection.
When the applicatn runs, everythings looks okay, the data provider
works correctly filling the grid, with check box on the left and text
on the right.

Problem:
If i click on any of both columns, the tick should be appear... but
that happen only with the first two item; the remaining ones don't
want to display the tick :S ... unless i click them directly.

Curiosity:
If i click, for example, the fifth item, the tick doesn't appear...
but if then i click one of the first two items, the fifth appear.

Conclusion:
I think it's a refresh problem, because i traced the code and the
functions work correctly although the tick appear or not. I turn the
grid invisible and the visible again, and i used the array
collection's refresh method with no result... :S i'm giving up.

The code:
That's what i'm using... datos it's the datagrid's provider; the
checks turn to checked if estado = true or unchecke if estado = false.
nodo is the selecteditem from the datagrid wich estado property i want
to change.

public function marcar_nodo(nodo:Object):void
        {
        if (nodo.estado == false)
           {
           datos.getItemAt(datos.getItemIndex(nodo)).estado = true;
           }
        else
           {
           datos.getItemAt(datos.getItemIndex(nodo)).estado = false;

Well, taht's all... sorry for my english, but i'm not good.

Thanks for your time!.
Kokumo