And my personal favorite:

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ben.clinkinbeard
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 10:50 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: WebService - What's wrong with this code?

Here are a couple.

&tidx=1
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/flexcoders/messages/46548?threaded=1&m=e&var=1
&tidx=1

I can confirm that I am working with an Adobe engineer to try and
resolve both issues (our company has a support contract with Adobe),
so they are listening and interested in fixing issues people are
having. I think thats a good sign.

Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel D. Colak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>