Hi

I am working on zooming the vector map, using a slider control, zoom works fine, if you are not pannning , when the user starts panning and stars zooming the map zooms out of control, some times moves out of visible area,

I am using the zoom class to zoom,

my initial orginx and orginy of zoom is the center of the viewable area, when I am panning on all 4 sides by a interval of 20, on click of 4 image controls,

I am adding or subtracting that points to the orginx and orginy,

orginx = orginx-panx
orginy = orginy-pany

I like to know how to maniplate the panx and pany variables on different zoomleves , so that I have smooth zoom, means my visible area of the map want to be zoomed, what ever panning  I do.

Regards
Thiru