Hi,
I have few columns of the data grid editable. Whenever I edit the value in those columns, i do some calculations and rebind the data to the datagrid. My problem is the scroll moves to the starting of the grid. Is there any way I can make the scroll to remain at the row where I do the editing?

hope to get a solution :-)

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW __._,_.___