Hi Marcelo,

The best resource (I think) is Roger Gonzalez at:

http://blogs.adobe.com/rgonzalez/

This is a very needed topic when plan to build large applications. So it's imperative to continue researching the best way to get multi-module apps in a productive and easy way.

Hope you get that link useful. If you know more links please, post here.

Best,

C.