Hey all. I'm having problems with setting styles progrmatically.

When I do the following:

applicationControlBarDeclaration.setStyle("fillAlphas", [1,1]);
applicationControlBarDeclaration.setStyle("fillColors",
[0xFF0000,0xFF0000]);
StyleManager.setStyleDeclaration('ApplicationControlBar',applicationControlBarDeclaration,true)

the ApplicationControlBar at the top of my app is invisible. even if
I only set the alphas to 1,1 it still hides the ApplicationControlBar
as if I'm setting the alphas to 0,0.

Also if i use the following to style a ComboBox:

var comboBoxDeclaration:CSSStyleDeclaration = new CSSStyleDeclaration()
comboBoxDeclaration.setStyle("selectionColor", gradientColour0);
comboBoxDeclaration.setStyle("rollOverColor", gradientColour0);
StyleManager.setStyleDeclaration('ComboBox',comboBoxDeclaration,true)

Then I get loads of debug errors, and my app crashes. Does anybody
have any ideas what might be causing these problems. (although the
ApplicationControlBar one is more of a priority).

Thanks.

Phil