De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la
part de Amir
Envoyé : mercredi 23 août 2006 18:09
À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Objet : [flexcoders] Benoit Hediard: iTunes MP3 in flash player issue

Hi

This email is for Benoit Hediard:

You submitted an issue saying that an MP3 that has ID encoded with iTunes
doesn't play in flash player.

I tried reproducing with itunes 6.0.5.20 , but it played just fine.

We also knew about an iTunes bug where the ID3 is encoded
incorrectly, however my understanding was that the bug was fixed,
which is the reason I couldn't repro with 6.0.5.20. So I closed out
the issue when you first submitted it in the beta phase.

Recently, you submitted this issue again, saying that you repro'ed
with 6.0.5.20. I have not been able to repro.

Can you please provide me the .mp3 file that you can't run in flash
player 9?

You ddin't leave your e-mail address, so this is why I'm sending out
a blanket one to flexcoders yahoo group.

Thanks,

Amir Memon

Quality Engineer for Flash Player

Adobe Inc.