Franck,

I agree with you, but... how do you handle security in a stateless back-end?
  I mean... how do you maintain logged-in / user session information?  Or
unauthorized access of the web services by others?  If Flex is *completely*
agnostic of the back-end technology then how do you securely link them
together?

Darren