Just another note;

You can kill the button skins by setting their style to null

Peace, Mike

On 8/23/06, Impudent1 < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to note something that got me with skinning a button was that I was
using a toggle button. When using one you have to define additional
skins for the selected state ala:

.MuteButton {
upSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOn.png");
downSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOff.png");
selectedUpSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOff.png");
selectedDownSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOn.png");
overSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOnOver.png");
selectedOverSkin: Embed(source="/skin_assets/AudioOffOver.png");
}

hth someone :)

Impudent1
LeapFrog Productions

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___