Hello All,

I have a Form with several fields - and those fields are all bound to a
ValueObject (using the Curly Braces method).

After doing my database calls, etc., my Form populates beautifully with
all the values.  However, if I edit any of those fields on the Form, and
then send the same ValueObject back to the server, nothing is changed -
it's as if I didn't make any changes to the Form itself.

It was my understanding, that once a Binding Relationship is created,
that any changes (either in the Model itself, or the Fields that are
tied to the Model) will update in both directions.

Is this not true, or am I missing something?

Thanks all for your help,

Mike