I am new to Flex. Could someone help me with the following question.

We have a struts-based application that we are gradually porting over to Flex. Currently, the user authentication (login screen) is done via a JSP page. A new module of the application is wrriten in Flex.

We would like to pass the logged-in user information to Flex. How should we do that?

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
--
Anas Mughal

Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com __._,_.___