http://www.osflash.org/xray#connectors_8.11.2006

Let mek now if you have any questions

JPG

On 8/24/06, Chad Callahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I was looking at http://osflash.org/xray for the XRay connector for Flex2 but couldn't find any downloads or links to it.  If anyone knows where to download the connector for Flex2, please email me a link.

Thanks

CHAD CALLAHAN
PROGRAMMER

T8DESIGN.COM | P 319.266.7574 - x195 | 877.T8IDEAS | F 888.290.4675

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please delete it. Thank you.

--