Steve should post an example that shows the bug in a simple way and let people at Adobe fix the bug

On 8/25/06, Tim Hoff < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Carlos,

It's hard to say without seeing the application. I've experienced
problems like this. The solution was usually looking for
interference from other actions; events that confuse the renderer
and such. If your component works, stand-alone, look outward.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos Rovira"

--
::| Carlos Rovira