From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Samuel Reuben
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 2:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Run Swf File in flash player.

I don't get it Kumar,

Are you trying to open a stand alone swf from a IE browser (Explorer) by using SWFLoader??? That is clearly not possible.

or are you trying to open it from your computer's file Explorer? That is possible if you have the stand alone player on your machine...

You could do a open with... Flash player.

Please let me know what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks,

-sam