Before getting long-winded, what's your goal?  Using the same itemRenderer/Editor for every column in a DataGrid sounds suspicious, but certainly a challenge.  I'm out of time right now, but happy to help later.  (Since I can't make MAX this year, I'm off to Vegas this weekend instead.  Wish I could be there, :: sulking in jealousy ::)

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "John Mazzocchi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tim, hi.
>
> Ta. Now just to figure out how to do that ... :)