Laurent,

We would definitely be interesting in having a maven plugin
available for Flex.  We currently use maven for our projects but use
an ant script to handle building the flex pieces.  Tighter
integration would be much nicer.

Thanks

--Kaleb

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "lfontvielle"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are developing large Java applications. They are composed of
> multiple Java projects implemented by different teams.
> We use Maven (http://maven.apache.org/) to build our projects. The
> projects can be built outside eclipse on an integration server as
part
> of a Maven project. Jar/war files are stored in the Maven
repository.
> Maven manages dependencies between projects, produces the
Javadoc ...

> We would like to use the same organization with Java/Flex 2
applications.
> For an example: one team codes an ActionScript library (swc file)
in a