Hey everyone,

I'm using a hacked ServiceLocator to return DataServices in Cairngorm.
I have a command class that implements the Responder interface, and
when I go to add a new Client VO to a filled collection, I need the
onResult method called if successful. The result and fault event
handlers are tied to the async token that is returned with a fill.

Here is the dataservice:
<mx:DataService id="client_hibernate" destination="client.hibernate"
                 result="event.token.resultHandler ( event )"
                 fault="event.token.faultHandler ( event )" />

Initially grabbing clients works fine:
var call:Object = service.fill(model.clientModel.allClients,
"all.clients", []);
call.resultHandler = responder.onResult;
call.faultHandler = responder.onFault;

But adding to the allClients collection throws an error because
addItem naturally returns void.

Any ideas of what I could do?