<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't know of any Maven plugin, but I'd be interested to know as well.

> From: lfontvielle
>> we would like to know:
>> 1. If any Maven plugins have been developed for flex ?
>> 2. Would you be interested in a Maven plugin for Flex ?

I am currently writing one as we speak, and it should be minimally functional within the next week or so.

regards,
Christian Gruber
P.S.  Sorry if you got multiple copies of this message, but I just joined and had a bit of trouble with the mail mechanics initially. -cg
--

christian gruber + process coach and architect

Israfil Consulting Services Corporation

email [EMAIL PROTECTED] + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023