On this topic, when are we going to get some sort of productive workflow
from adobe for creating ria interfaces?

Coming from motion graphics background, The changes we have seen in
bringing the apps together ala the production suite is sorely needed.
Getting media from ae/illustrator/pshop thru flash as symbols into flex
for skinning components is right now pretty sloppy workflow.

The other aside being, once you get the media prepared, Flex 2 will not
show things properly in the design view, making alignment etc a test and
go process.

unfortunately I cannot make max this year, and it would really be the
time given the huge need for even more convergance/interoperation
between the whole adobe product line.

my .002 anywhoo :P

Impudent1
LeapFrog Productions