set filterData to false on the LineSeries.

Ely.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RBullotta
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:18 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Line chart data points being "clipped off"

Is there a way to allow the lines in line series to "interpolate" to
points off of the visible range? Currently, points that are outside of
the axis limits do not display at all, nor do the lines to and from
these points. This prevents any concept of "zooming in" with charts.

I'd be happy to implement something like this via overriding the core
chart classes, if I knew where to look first.

Thanks for any advice/suggestions.