No it gave me the actual data. But thanks allot for the response.

Here is what i have finally come up with:
for(var i in test){
   for(var j in test[i]){
      trace(j);
}}

My initial thought about flex and actionscript:
It is a hard road getting to the solution but once there it is such a
simple answer.

Thanks everybody!