I'm just looking for an theory overview / suggestions on how to handle multiple screens with nothing in common:

For example, i have an application that I'd like to have a menubar on every single screen.
After that, i'd have say 5 - 20 totally unrelated screens each with their own display and function.
I see on each of those screens where viewStates would come in handy.

My question is:

Should I make viewStates for every single screen, or would using a viewStack be better?  Is there a best practice for an application with multiple screens?

Thanks

Sam