Now it's time to start thinking about a CakeWebOrbPHP :)

Marcelo.

On 9/1/06, Oriol Gual <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Finally we have something great to use Flex and PHP!
I'll give it a try, and I'm sure I won't miss methodtables.

Does class mapping works without any problem, or do we have to make some tricks like the $_explicitType with AMFPHP?

Oriol.