Hey zhenya,

You can upload the contents of your bin directory to your server and you should be good to go. HTH...

P E A C E

Hasan
hasan.otuome.com
www.marxmedia.net
thesourcecode.org
Adobe Certified Professional (Flash MX2004 Developer)

janeminkovich wrote:

Hello,

I just wrote my Flex web site, compiled it and it runs quite fine on my
local machine where I have the development environment.
Now I am ready to deploy it to the server ( IP provider -
www.divide0. net).

I need to know what do I have to install on the IP server in order to
be able to run my .swf file.

zhenya