Actually Greg I do have a question.

I downloaded the zip (thanks!) and started in on the instructions but hit a
problem right away...

Step 2 says "Create a folder named Phones in the CFIDE/samples folder (under
the web root). If a folder named samples does not exist under your CFIDE
folder, create it.  Note: You must place the application (both the
ColdFusion and Flex bits) under the Web root."

Here's my dilema... It says the "Web root" must have a WEB-INF/flex folder
under it, and by default this is under C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot.  But if I
build an app using RemoteObjects and I have to place code there how will I
deploy this to a hosting provider?  They don't allow access to that
directory on their shared plans.  I only have access to the "web root" of my
website, not the web root of the CF server itself.

Am I misunderstanding, or... is there a way around this, or... is this a
limitation of RemoteObject, or...?

Thanks!
Darren