As somebody already pointed out, you need to use --compiler.services <path_to_services-config.xml>  during compilation.

-Mete

dadrobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm having a similar problem, but in my case the path to
services-config.xml is set. The app works fine with the web-tier
compiler, but when I pre-compile it, I get the error pasted below.

There is one line in the error message (below) that caught my eye.
It's the message broker URI: "http://localhost/messagebroker/amfpolling"

Shouldn't the path to FDS be in there? I.E.,
"http://localhost/<path_to_FDS>/messagebroker/amfpolling"? If so, does
anyone know how to set this? Is there a compiler argument for it? I
haven't had any success locating this in the docs.

** Begin Error Message **
Client.Error.MessageSend
Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed
Send failed
(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "C737E92B-DCA1-43B6-E259-8D6BE56F200C"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail = "Channel.Connect.Failed error
NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP: Failed"
faultString = "Send failed"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "8F8D3BE9-B6D2-6436-2DFE-8D6BE58E9CBA"
rootCause = (Object)#3
code = "NetConnection.Call.Failed"
description = "HTTP: Failed"
details = "http://localhost/messagebroker/amfpolling"
level = "error"
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

** End Error Message **

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Brian Dunphy" <briandunphy@...> wrote:

> Think I just figured it out -- you need to add a
> -compiler.services<path_to_services-
> config.xml> to that line and it picks it up.
>
> Thanks for your help though! Much appreciated.
>
> Brian

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___