I need to make a custom class that draws shapes but I can’t seem to get the drawing api to work at all.  In AS2 it was very simple, just using a beginFill and lineTo’s and wala.  I see there are a lot of “container” classes (Sprite, DisplayObject, etc).  How do I go about say just drawing a circle on my app?

CHAD CALLAHAN
PROGRAMMER

T8DESIGN.COM | P 319.266.7574 - x195 | 877.T8IDEAS | F 888.290.4675

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please delete it. Thank you.