Abdul

I looked around in FlexBuilder and did not find anything. I use IE
as my default browser and just click on run to load the app.  Don't
know how to create HTML template or how tell FlexBuilder to load
one.  Can you direct me to some docs or web site?

Thanks,

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Abdul Qabiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I don't think FlexBuilder does it by default. But I am sure you
can extend
> FlexBuilder by having some custom html templates...
>
> -abdul
>
> On 9/8/06, jburkett7 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Nick:
> >
> > I thought it could be done with javascript, but what I really
wanted
> > to know was how or if it could done from FlexBuilder.
> >
> > Can it?
> >
> > Thanks,

> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Nick
> > Collins" <ndcollins@>
> >
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > You do it with javascript. Something like the following
> > >
> > > window.open('somepage.htm','somewindow',
> >
> 'toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,w
> > idth=800,height=600');

40yahoogroups.com><flexcoders%
> > 40yahoogroups.com>, "Jack

> > from