Hi Anurag,

Yes, it's possible. What you want is an itemRenderer or itemEditor for that specific DataGrid column or columns. Here's a couple of links that should point you in the right direction:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/2/langref/mx/controls/DataGrid.html

http://thesourcecode.org/?p=15

HTH...

P E A C E

Hasan
hasan.otuome.com
www.marxmedia.net
thesourcecode.org
Adobe Certified Professional (Flash MX2004 Developer)

sahay17 wrote:

Hi all,
I am having a datagrid "skillDG" with 2 datagridcolumn as "skillName"
and "ratingId" which is picking data from arraycollection.

<mx:DataGrid id="skillDG" width="100%" height="100% "
sortableColumns= "true" dataProvider= "{_model} " editable="true" >
<mx:columns>
<mx:Array>
<mx:DataGridColumn headerText=" Skill Name"
dataField="skillNam e" editable="false" />

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText=" Rating"
dataField="ratingId " />

</mx:Array>
</mx:columns>
</mx:DataGrid>

But now i want that my datafieldcolumn "ratingId" to be a dropdown
with skills namely beginner,intermedia te and expert. Is it possible?

Thanks and Regards,
Anurag.