From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Matt Chotin
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 7:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Can someone help me understand this price info and what I get for it?

Per application means a conceptual application.  Each one of our samples is an application.  While the component explorer is made up of over 100 small application.mxml files it is still conceptually 1 application because it’s delivered through that one URL.

So for departmental it doesn’t matter how many CPUs you actually have, you are limited to 100 concurrent users across the whole cluster for a given application
(section 3.1.2 in the EULA doesn’t say per CPU it says per CPU group/cluster).  If you want to support more than 100 concurrent users you will need to use the enterprise license.

HTH,

Matt