the 'layers' property is the bit you're interested in. Its well
formed xml correct? so what happens when you do

var xml1:XML = new XML(yourReturnedObject.layers);

can u show a brief structure of this xml.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Hastings"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/12/06, bhaq1972 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > can you show us a dump (trace) of your cfquery returned object.
>
> sure. [object Object]  ;-)
>
> the debugger is a bit more informative.
>
> thisMap = Object (@8fb2101)
>       layers = Object (@8fb20e1)
>       mapScale = "1:73,441"
>       mapScaleFactor = 19.4312904801479
>       mapSrc = "http://bangkok/output/bma_BANGKOK359637565.JPG";
>       mapUnits = "meters"
>       xMax = 674959.07530744
>       xMin = 663300.301019359
>       yMax = 1525173.71057727
>       yMin = 1516623.94276601
>
> the layers bit is the column filled w/xml & the one giving me the
> heebie-jeebies (btw i'll create a typed class for this once i can
> actually get at all the data).
>
> thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional