Hello Matt,

Thank you for your advice and suggestion and I am sorry for not able
to reply back earlier.

You are right I am using Flex Builder to compile. In Flex Builder
compiler properties dialog box, I have added the -services-config
argument along with the default argument '-locale en_US' separated
by comma. The aruguments are as follows -

-locale en_US,-services-config. Other settings are set to default
values.

After compilation, when I run the application from the browser, by
calling the html wrapper file, it does not make the remote object
call. But once if I directly run the mxml file from the browser, it
executes the remote call and thereafter whenever the html wrapper is
made to run, it calls the java remote object and executes properly.
The remote object calls a java object that writes an xml file in the
file system, which is further used by flex datadriven controls.

I had also tried to add the services valu directly in the flex-
config.xml file but that too did not show correct results.

<services>services-config.xml</services>

I am sure that I am following some wrong process for compilation?
But I am unable to decipher the problem.

Please advice and help.

Thanks and Regards,
Paromita