Hello All,

I am getting a strange error while working on the Flex Builder 2.0.
It displays a dialog box with the following text -

JVM Terminated. Exit code=1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\jre\bin\javaw.exe
-Xms128M
-Xmx512M
-XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20
-jar C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\startup.jar
-os win32
-ws win32
-arch x86
-launcher C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\FlexBuilder.exe
-name FlexBuilder
-showsplash 600
-exitdata 964_60
-vm C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\jre\bin\javaw.exe
-vmargs
-Xms128M
-Xmx512M
-XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20
-jar C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\startup.jar

with an OK button.

Whenever this dialog box is given the Flex Builder application
window closes by itself and I have to reopen the Flex Builder from
Start->Programs->Adobe->Adobe Flex Builder 2

Is this a common problem? Please advise what do I need to do to
solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Paromita

<*> Your email settings: