Steve:

What exactly are you looking for?  Also, what backend are you using?

Sam

On 9/15/06, Steve Kellogg @ Project SOC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have any more examples of webservices in Flex that they can point me to?  The only ones I see in the Flex docs are very simple, and there aren't any that seem to exercise all of the available features.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steve Kellogg

Peak8 Solutions