Hi Tobias,

Instead of using the default ComboBox CSS, you could change it to a
custom styleName.  You would have to code styleName properties for
all of the comboBoxes, but the warning should go away.  Looks like
you have the same problem with Alert.  Of course, you could always
cheat by placing an invisible ComboBox somewhere in your application.

-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "tobiaspatton"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Darron; I had high hopes that you were right,
> but sadly the warning still appears:
>
> mxmlc  -source-

path=D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client/classes -
> compiler.keep-all-type-selectors -include-

libraries=locale\EN\lib\Galiano.swc,D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.

Tobias_Patton\tools\compiler\Flex2frameworks\locale\en_US\framework_r
> b.swc DashboardDiag.mxml
> [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
> D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\tools\compiler\Flex2
> \frameworks\flex-config.xml
> [mxmlc]

D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client\DashboardJobsVi
> ew\DashboardDiag.mxml: Warning: The type selector 'Alert' was not
> processed, because the type was not used in the application.
> [mxmlc]
> [mxmlc]

D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client\DashboardJobsVi
> ew\DashboardDiag.mxml: Warning: The type selector 'ComboBox' was
not
> processed, because the type was not used in the application.
> [mxmlc]
> [mxmlc]

D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client\DashboardJobsVi
> ew\DashboardDiag.swf (252655 bytes)
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Darron J. Schall" <darron@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Have you tried the -compiler.keep-all-type-selectors flag or
> > <keep-all-type-selectors>true</keep-all-type-selectors> tag?  It
> might
> > add a tiny bit to the file size (since unused types won't be
> pruned),
> > but it might eliminate the warnings.
> >
> > There doesn't seem to be a specific compiler option to disable
the
> css
> > warning.
> >
> > -d
> >
> > tobiaspatton wrote:
> > >
> > > That's right. I have three related applications and I would
like
> > > use a single style sheet for all three. One of the
applications
> does
> > > not use the ComboBox control, so reports this warning.
> > >
> > > I'm hoping there's a switch in flex-config.xml to disable this
> > > warning, but can't find one.
> > >
> > > Tobias.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional