I have an issue when printing images!  I am working on a shipping app
which will generate a barcode label for printing.  If I load the
label, then have the user print it, it works.  However, there are
cases when there will be 100's of labels that need to be printed at
once.  When I try to "bypass" the user interaction for each label
using the FlexPrintJob class and addObject() method (repeatedly...)
the text info on the labels prints properly, but with no barcodes or
other images!  I've tried every workaround I can think of with no
success... anyone else have any ideas?  Thanks in advance! -Nathan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: