Hey Jester,

about buttons being defaulted to Bold and how that messes up embedded fonts and I'm having that exact problem.

Thanks so much for bloggin about it, but I'm not sure where I can access the Button's style attributes so I can overwrite them.

When I put the

Button
{
embedFonts: true;
fontWeight: normal;
fontFamily: oldSkool;
}

in the <mx:Style> section of my component I get a compiler warning that says, "CSS type selectors are not supported in components." and it still doesn't work.

So my question is where can I find the Button's style attributes in a file so I can overwrite them.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate all you do for the flex community.

Jamie