Hi everyone,

FYI, we finally launched the new version of our blogs/communities platform Affinitiz (initially launched in its V1.0 in 2000)!

It's a personal publishing tool for blog/communities (public/private contents), with more than 300 000 members and 25 000 communities.
The main app is powered by Flex2 (developped with Cairngorm2 framework) and ColdFusion7 remote services (developped with ColdSpring framework, no FDS).
ColdFusion7 is also used for the "public" pages (home, member profiles, blogs and global directories).
Next month, we'll add chat/online presence powered by Flash Media Server2.
A 100% "powered by Adobe" platform!

I spent more than 2 years (on my own) to develop this new platform, starting it with Flex1 alpha and finishing it with Flex2...
So you can imagine that I'm pretty happy to release it!

In order to have an overview of it, you can go to http://www.affinitiz.com and click on the button "Voir la visite guidée" (guided tour).
Sorry, it's only in french...

Have fun!

Benoit Hediard