Odd, if you can send us a full example we can take a look.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tobiaspatton
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 8:59 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Compiler warning about unused CSS type selector

Thanks Matt, but still no joy.

mxmlc -compiler.keep-all-type-selectors=true -source-
path=D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client/classes -
include-
libraries=locale\EN\lib\Galiano.swc,D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.
Tobias_Patton\tools\compiler\Flex2frameworks\locale\en_US\framework_r
b.swc DashboardAdmin.mxml
[mxmlc] Loading configuration
file :\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\tools\compiler\Fle
x2\frameworks\flex-config.xml
[mxmlc]
D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client\DashboardJobsVi
ew\DashboardAdmin.mxml: Warning: The type selector 'ComboBox' was
not processed, because the type was not used in the application.
[mxmlc]
[mxmlc]
D:\PerforceDepot\galiano\Galiano.Tobias_Patton\Client\DashboardJobsVi
ew\DashboardAdmin.swf (382213 bytes)