I have been using Flex for a total of 4 months in this time I have
used, v1.5, v2.0 Beta 3 and on the 09/08/06 Martin Dawes Systems'
Research and Development department purchased two copies of flex
builder with charting, one a download version and a copy sent via
post.  Since the downloaded date I have had a few problems with the
program but nothing major.  However within the last few days whenever
I save a modification or carry out a task; such as importing a
component into an application file the entire IDE comes to a halt.  I
decided to record such instances today as I was experiencing the same
problems.  During the course of an hour and a half the IDE froze 12
times and on two occasions froze for more than 18 minutes.  The
current project I am working on is not a large file (1.55 MB).  So far
I have noticed that the computer I am using allows me to use all other
applications but not Flex Builder which displays the message "Not
Responding".  When I have had to end Flex using the task manager an
error message displaying the following appears:

JVM Terminated. Exit Code=1
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\jre\bin\javaw.exe
-Xms128M
-Xmx512M
-XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20
-jar C:\ Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\startup.jar
-os win32
-ws win32
-arch x86
-launcher C:\ Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\FlexBuilder2
-name FlexBuilder
-showsplash600
-exitdata 570_5c
-vm C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\jre\bin\javaw.exe
-vmargs
-Xms128M
-Xmx512M
-XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20
-jar C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2\startup.jar

The workstation I am using has the following specifications:

Dell Precision 470 Intel Xeon 3.00GHZ 2.00GB RAM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: