I've also did the same tips and tricks of your mentions.

Creating separated workspaces for each project isn't a good idea, likewise I don't have too much time to take switching both of them in my machine.

The goal proposal are, " I could only disable the automatic build". and keeps a low price of mem usage.

But after I was point out today in morning a Partner in crime "Leo" he told me to insall as Eclipse Plug-in, and worked.

Adobe Please look at that problem, I can't be very satisfied if Stand Alone version keeps in large mem usage.

Regards.