From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Kirby
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:54 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Reverse Geocoding

Does anyone know how in either Yahoo or Google maps to have the lat/long and then do a reverse Geocode to get a city, state, zip?

Thanks

--
Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right.
 - Henry Ford

Rich Tretola
<mx:EverythingFlex/>
http://www.EverythingFlex.com __._,_.___