Yesterday I updated the PHP RIA SDK by Adobe to include new samples for
Flex and PHP developers.  Pete Mackie contributed a sample showing
WebORB for PHP integration with Flex, and I've built a MySQL database
browser using Flex and PHP, both of which are in this release of the
SDK.

The samples show how to retrieve data from a MySQL database, and bind it
to a Flex component, and how to send data to a PHP backend.  The code
for the SDK is completely open source, based on the BSD license.

You can download the PHP RIA SDK by Adobe from
http://blogs.adobe.com/mikepotter/php_ria_sdk_by_adobe_061004.zip. You
can also get the code from the Google Code base at
http://code.google.com/p/adobe-php-sdk/ You can join the Google Group to
discuss the SDK at http://groups.google.com/group/adobe_php_sdk

The .zip file from my website includes WebORB, AMFPHP and the Flex /
Ajax Bridge from Adobe.  If you get the code from the SVN repository, it
does not include those libraries, you'll need to download them on your
own.

If you have samples that use Flex and PHP together and would like to
contribute them to the SDK, please email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional