Well when you get your examples loaded be sure to link to them from the flexcf.com wiki.  That way other folks can see your hard work.

I host the svn and trac sites for several of the ColdFusion frameworks and would be happy to set one up for flexExamples.  Actually I already have one for mine, so allowing others to post would not be too hard.

Anybody interested?

simeon