Hi!

My Flex 1.5 Application (Framework: cairngorm) throws after adding two
new comments in the 'en'-resource-file (my application includes two
language-xml-files de/en) the following error:

------------------------------
1 Error found.

Error
macromedia.swf.actions.ConstantPool: 65677 was read. 141 was required.
------------------------------

Size of the Language-Files: de->184Kb and en->167Kb
Size of Compiled SWF: 442Kb

If I delete the new Entries (or other entries) in the
en-language-file, it works again. It looks like that the available
file-space has exeeded ?

Does anyone knows what this Error means?

Thanks,
Andi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional