Hi GUys,

thanx.  I will check into Charles.  I had heard about it and tried it out once, but that was about 2 years ago (i think).

cheers, Julian

Julian Sander
Burbacherstraße 58
53129 Bonn

t/f     +49 228 21 27 15
m      +49 172 250 6524

On 07.10.2006, at 02:14, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:

Ahuuu! Charles is the best! Very flexible, a must have tool indeed. The only downside is the graphics interface, however, it's gradually getting better!