Agree - as I stated when I posted, its' not scientific for all three given Java also refers to coffee and at least one book was on a flex swing for golfing which probably had little to do with e4x operators in AS3 ;-)  For the books however, I suspect that Macromedia Flex would have turned up a few more than Adobe Flex.

Google is also notoriously difficult to understand in terms of how it generates its numbers.  For example, this afternoon a search for "flex" now bring about 69MM hits.  To try and separate adobe flex from other forms of flex, I tried two searches - one with Flex but no mention of Adobe ("flex -adobe") and a second one for "adobe + flex" (forgetting macromedia for now).  The results are illogical - Flex + adobe turns up about 19MM hits so therefore "Flex -adobe" should turn up 69MM - 19MM or 50MM but it doesn't - it reports 68MM
The numbers just don't add up.  Grrr!!!

Nevertheless, the blog trend seems to be indicative of people talking about it publicly more and more.  There is still a long way to go.

Duane

"Speaking only for myself"