http://www.themidnightcoders.com/weborb/

On 10/11/06, Sajid Hussain < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi to all .
I am new to flex Development ,I am stuck with following concepts

I have one webservice method who is returning DataSet ,What will be the best way to retrive Datafrom it I m getting player parsing error

Is necceasry to get Data as Custom Objects from .net to flex
I saw one example whos is getting data ftom .net but giving customs to Objects ..
How we will bind Custom Objects attributes with Flex ??
Is there any way to get .net DataTable to Flex

plz suggest me help withour weborb...
Please do reply ..
Thanks

http://mail. yahoo.com